2. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information:
2.1. Personal Information
- Email address
- Phone number
- Billing information
- Other information you provide when contacting us or using our services
2.2. Log Data We may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
3. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information collected for various purposes, including:
- To provide and maintain our services
- To communicate with you, respond to inquiries, and provide support
- To process payments and transactions
- To improve and enhance our website and services
- To send you updates, newsletters, and promotional materials
- To comply with legal obligations
4. Cookies and Similar Technologies
5. Third-Party Services
We may use third-party service providers to facilitate our services or to assist in analyzing how our services are used. These third parties may have access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information, but no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your data.
7. Your Choices
You can choose to provide or withhold personal information. However, some features of our website or services may be unavailable without certain information.
9. Contact Us